The updated SONIC 4 BALANCE is designed to be as springy as it is cushioned. We’ve kept our Optivibe™ cushioning to dampen uncomfortable vibrations without sacrificing energy return, so you get a really responsive ride. Now with a softer mesh and inner booty construction, this shoe is revving to go the extra mile.
- Geometric Decoupling™ works with the foot to provide guidance for an effortless and efficient heel-to-toe transition.
- Optivibe™ - A combination of foams, one to dampen, one to propel. This was developed to reduce vibration upon foot strike aimed to decrease muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride
- Internal SensiFit™ - Invisible from the outside, the Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Road Contagrip® - Our Road Contagrip® combines flat, wide lugs for grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Mirrored Decoupling - The midsole is grooved on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility and transition to accompany your stride.
- 3D Mesh - 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Engineered Mesh - Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
Free 2-Day domestic shipping on orders over $200.
Free return shipping within the US. Find out more.