Want a Smartwool® base layer that looks good, but plays better? Our Merino 150 Short Sleeve shirt works well for any adventure. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. With smooth merrow stitching and raglan sleeves, you can stay comfortable in your clothes and confident in your look.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- UPF 20+
- Cloudy Blue Marble Wash, Dusk Marble Wash, Indigo Blue, and Tea Rose colorways feature plant-based-dye technique
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW015253
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Free 2-Day domestic shipping on orders over $200.
Free return shipping within the US. Find out more.